Every day people talk about clean energy from renewable sources, reforestation and an active commitment to reduce the human impact on the environment.
Mavive contributes to these issues by implementing sustainable practices related to the development of its products.
FSC CERTIFIED PAPER AND ECOLOGICAL PAPERS
Some fragrances have the Vegan Ok certification, the most widespread Vegan standard in Europe and recognized all over the world.
Mavive wants to give its customers more information on the origin of the ingredients of its fragrances by collaborating with the most important fragrance houses internationally recognized for their environmental commitment.
Mavive also reminds you that animal tests of finished products and their ingredients are expressly prohibited by the Cosmetic Regulation EC 1223/2009.
Mavive and all its suppliers work in accordance with this legislation.
Mavive cooperates with MANE because it has adopted an innovative tool to support sustainable development:
GREEN MOTION™ was designed by MANE to improve its processes and develop more eco-friendly products.
It is the only proven method in the industry that evaluates, on a scale of 0 to 100, the 12 principles of green chemistry in the production of its ingredients.
The safer and less impactful the process, the higher the rating.
GREEN MOTION™ FAVORS:
- R&D and production to reduce the environmental footprint, using renewable resources or minimizing risks;
- The development of new formulations with a greener approach;
- Companies in pursuing their commitment to social responsibility.
Mavive cooperates with Givaudan for the company's ability to source sustainable raw materials through its Sourcing for Shared Value project.
By partnering with local producers, Givaudan has set itself the goal of transforming the industry by creating a more responsible and cooperative way of obtaining the ingredients for its fragrances, so that both consumers and local communities benefit from them.
The sustainability approach of
Givaudan is based on three pillars:
- Sourcing by shared value;
- Innovate responsibly;
- Acting for our environment.
These supply chain initiatives are part of some of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals promoted by the United Nations.
Since 2012, Mavive HQ has been self-sufficient from energy thanks to 408 photovoltaic panels.
CASE HISTORY - ALPS
AN INNOVATIVE LINE THAT EMBODIES THE VALUES OF SUSTAINABILITY AND HOLISTIC WELL- BEING
- Design inspired by the principles of essentiality and sustainability.
- Use of recycled and recyclable materials (post-consumer plastic, aluminium, recycled glass).
- Components can be disassembled to facilitate separate collection.
- Recycled paper, derived from birch, FSC certified.
- Zero-kilometre production to reduce environmental impact.